![]() |
| LAGOS MIRROR EXCLUSIVE SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW WITH: AMBASSADOR, ISESELE KELVIN AIGBOKHAN-BOSSU |
Kindly introduce yourself to our readers. My name is Ambassador Comrade Isesele Kelvin Bossu. I am a community development advocate, philanthropist, entrepreneur and politician. My passion is empowering people and creating opportunities for those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds. Through various empowerment programmes over the years, I have remained committed to giving hope to people and contributing to nation-building.
What inspires your passion for community service and politics? My passion comes from my personal story. I was raised by a poor single mother in a community where many believed success was impossible. Because of financial hardship, I struggled to continue my education and had to work as a wheelbarrow pusher, bus conductor and later a bus driver just to survive and pay my school fees.
As life gave me opportunities to gain skills and experience, I made a personal decision to give back to society. I wanted young people facing the same challenges to know that their background does not determine their future. For over ten years, I have invested in free empowerment programmes that have benefited thousands of people. I wasn't wealthy when I started. I simply planned, saved and stayed committed to helping others.
What would you say is your biggest achievement so far? My greatest achievement is not political office or material success. It is the gift of life, my family, my wonderful wife and our children. They are my greatest blessing and motivation. Together we are building a peaceful home and a future founded on strong values while continuing to make a positive impact on society.
What are your priorities for the people you serve? My priority is to speak for people who cannot speak for themselves. I believe leadership is about service, not personal gain. Although I remain active in politics, I stepped away from government service to focus on strengthening my private business and providing a solid foundation for my family. I believe responsible leadership begins with integrity, preparation and genuine commitment to the people.
What message would you like to leave for your supporters and the general public?My appeal to Nigerians is simple. Do not sell your votes. If we truly desire a better country, we must be patriotic and elect leaders based on competence and accountability. Every vote matters, and citizens must use their democratic power wisely to build the Nigeria we all desire.
PHOTO SPEAKS.......






















0 Comments